The terms of this disclaimer apply to this website, shop.mauricewest.world.
By visiting this website and / or using the information provided on or through this website, you agree to the applicability of this disclaimer. In case of contradiction between the terms of specific products and services ordered through this website and this disclaimer, the terms of these products and services will prevail.
Use of the Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels website
The information on this website is for general information only. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. While Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels takes care of the compilation and maintenance of this website, using sources deemed reliable, Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the information provided. Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels also does not guarantee that the website will function flawlessly or uninterruptedly. Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels expressly disclaims any liability as to the accuracy, completeness, actuality of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
Third party information, products and services
When AMF Shop – Selected Labels displays links to third party websites, this does not mean that the products or services offered on or through these websites are recommended by Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels. Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels accepts no responsibility and is not responsible for the content, use or availability of websites referred to or referring to this website. The use of such links is at your own risk. Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels has not reviewed the information on such websites for accuracy, timeliness, completeness or completeness. Requests for placement of links to third party websites on selectedlabels.com are tested on a number of criteria.
AMF Shop – Selected Labels reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights in respect of all information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics and logos). It is not permitted to reproduce, download or otherwise disclose, distribute or reproduce information on this website without the prior written consent of Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels or the rightful consent of the proprietor. You may print and / or download information on this website for personal use.
Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels reserves the right to change the information provided on or through this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without notice. It is recommended periodically to check whether the information provided on or through this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
On this website and the disclaimer, Dutch law applies. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
It is unexpected that there is a weakness in one of our systems. If you find a vulnerability, we ask you to report it as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary steps.
We ask you to:
- Send us this as soon as possible after discovering the vulnerability
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can fix this as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of vulnerability are sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more information.
- Leave contact information so that we can contact you to work together for a safe result. Leave at least an email address or phone number.
- Do not share information about the vulnerability with others until it is resolved
- Responsible to deal with the knowledge of the security issue by not performing operations that go beyond what is necessary to demonstrate the security issue
- You realize that any information from Maurice West Shop – Selected Labels systems is subject to confidentiality and further disclosure of that information is punishable.
- Installing malware
- Copying, modifying, or deleting data or configurations of a system (an alternative to creating a directorylisting or screenshot)
- Make changes to the system
- Repeating access to the system or sharing access with others
- The use of the so-called “bruteforcen” to gain access to systems
- The use of denial of service attacks or social engineering
You may expect us to:
- If your notification meets the above conditions, we will not associate any legal consequences with this notification. We treat your report strictly confidentially and do not share personal information with third parties without your permission, unless required by law or by court order.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt within 1 business day.
- We will respond to your notification within 5 business days with our review of the notification and an expected date for a solution.
- We keep you posted on the progress. We resolve the security issue you identified in a system within a reasonable timeframe. By mutual agreement we determine when and how it is published.
- By mutual agreement, we may, if you wish, mention your name as the discoverer of the reported vulnerability.
- As a thank you for your help, we offer a ludicrous reward for any notification of an unknown and serious security issue. The reward will never be in monetary form.